Thursday, June 17, 2010

KL trip. day 3 and back from KL.

wahaha..

sleep well whole night :P

8.xxam/9.xxam let my mum 吵醒 ==''

she lor..

open music through the loud speaker..

quite loud ==''

bising !!

but sab still sleeping ==''

very lena tim..

mummy tells me that got sunshine outside..

don't want take photos ark :x

haha..

go balcony there :x

lalalas ~

KL city..

this scene i should take at night time geh ><''

my eyes ==''

forgotten who found springles :x

expired almost a year ==''

but luckily didn't open before so can eat :x

bla bla bla ~

yummy XD

cheesy geh :P

not yellow that but orange geh @@''

found some juice ==''

not me..

open before so CANNOT DRINK IT !!

ha..ha..

these are the evidence that prove my 二舅舅 long time didn't balik rumah ==''

don't say ler..

then..

after packing all the things..

my mum suddenly tell me have to stay until SATURDAY !!

my FOLIOS and HOMEWORKS haven't done nerh !! TxT

why don't i done it at the 1st holiday week ?

1st holiday week for play then the 2nd for work mar ><''

but now go KL so sudden..

i also don't know der mar.. :(

me and gorgor back Kuantan 1st :(

gorgor is 被逼 accompany me back ==''

because impossible let me alone in the bus mar..

adding..

im a girl ==''

sorry ahgong..

can't accompany you ><''

breakfast..

no parking..

purposely park the car into a mall parking place ><''

walk to the 茶餐廳..

i don't know what the name is ><''

wow..
a big crow..

from the photos sure look smaller lar ><''

but reality really big neh ><''

after eat go hospital..

me and gor just stay awhile only..

because 二舅舅 want go work i think..

so 順便 fetch me and gorgor go bus station..

mummy also follow us but didn't back Kuantan..

walao..

go bus station also need 30++ minutes arr !!

i took a nap in the car dah ==''

LOL..

12.52pm reached..

buy tickets..

1.30pm geh bus..

toilet..

my mum bought digi RM10 geh hp card..

waa..

that aunty want earn more..

sell RM11 ==''

add RM1 tim ==''

RM1 not money ar !!

gorgor went toilet already..

so i take the card and reload into my 016 :x

because he sure 拖拖拖 don't want send RM5 to me der !!

after i reloaded i straight send to him liao..

you see the difference boh..

LOL ==''

..............................................................

go into the bus..

byebye mummy..

what the !! ==''

sit infront of gorgor that malay guy put till his chair so LOW !!

fxck !! ==''

hey..

belakang ada orang punya ar !!

shit you..

DAMN ==''

music..

sleep..

toilet..

music..

sleep..

while sleeping my head hit the thing 4 times ==''

the thing -> at window there gah..grey colour der..aiya..x tau how say ==''

4.3xpm baru reach Kuantan bus station..

actually we should 4.30pm reach..

but the driver late ==''

neh neh neh..

on the way ar..

Kuantan geh ppl already keep call him and 催 him liao lor..

ishh..

the driver bising 到死 !! ==''

HEY !!

客人要休息的啊 !!

qian da betul..

walk to dad's shop..

back home..

hot hot hot ><''

gorgor say reach Kuantan liao baru berpeluh ==''

at KL almost didn't berpeluh hou mou !!

bath..

start my WORK..




that's all..

byebye.





-yii-