Monday, June 28, 2010

WHAT ?! WHY ME ?! :'(

Rumah Biru stay back today TxT

Hari Sukan is on Sunday..

at padang..

when im sitting there and chatting..

suddenly cikgu siti rozaidah pointed at me and called my name !!

scared me @@''

she asked me whether can i run 400m or not ?

WHAT THE ?!!

HEY !!

i didn't have any experiences for racing before geh neh !!!!!!

1st time then want me 400m !!!!

2 rounds leh !!!!

but..

she keep begging me :(

keep say i can ==''

i can say no boh ?

haiz..

ARRR !!

怕怕 T^T

after that..

lempar cakera..

that owdog no.2 LY 那邊 ==''

cheh..

then lontar peluru..

walao eh !!

muzaffar !! ( form 2 boy )

you hor ==''

me simply throw and not that far..

you CHOSE me pulak ==''

ishh..

then 100m ==''

OMG !!!

my ahwen :'(

so 喘 ==''

WHAT ?!

run again ?! ==''

shit lor..

喘喘喘 ><''

then..

lompat tinggi ==''

my heart beat.... @@''

don't know how to describe it..

well..

now my name is in 1x400m under 15 and lontar peluru dah ==''

haiz..

G...A...M...B...A...T...E...H... :'(




-yii-