Tuesday, June 1, 2010

TMD !!!!!!!

deng lar !!!

damn behsong !!!

黃文耀 !!!

you this stupid idiot childish KID !!!

我忍夠你了 !!!

after school..

me,ah mein and ah yee were discussing geografi paper [ exam ]

THROW SOMETHING TO MY BACK !!!

TMD !!!

after throw still fast fast run away tim..

STUPID !!!

and that NG CHEE SENG !!!

不夠資格我跟你講 !!!

表面上很像沒什麼..

BLY 那邊..

私底下叻 ?

亂七八糟 !!!

你檢討一下先才講我啦 !!!

跟那個STUPID狼狽為奸搞屁啊 !!!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

threw something to my back already enough lar..

still doing those stupid things behind me for what ???

really childish !!!

don't think that i don't know you're behind me..STUPID !!!

you both always saying something nonsense when im there..

i know..

just say it !!!

you just want make me feel sad ar..

then i show a sad face out..

then can say me again lor !!!

I WON'T !!!

i admit i angry ==''

deng you deng you deng you !!!













FOR YOU !!!






















arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












DAMN !!!!!



















-yii-