Wednesday, June 30, 2010

you're too over !!

see others PRIVACY !!

hey..

you thought others blind ??

and form 1 you say im 八卦..

but right now..

whose the one huh ??

you not only these..

you're a back stabber,twin faces and big mouth too ==''

i admit im not a girl who didn't back stabber others and big mouth before..

but you're too over..

about twin faces..

is while im cold war-ing with my dearest..

you act like very care about me..

but actually ??

you're back stabbing me !!

you're copy cat too !!

copy my blogging style..

and yet..

say bad words also want to copy ==''

sucks !!

i admit that im a copy cat..

but at least im not over as you !!

you're selfish..love to be winner..and a lot..

i lazy to say ler..

well..

you're my friend..

i shouldn't say these..

but i think..

you said a lot and a lot behind me with others lor hor ??





-yii-