Friday, June 3, 2011

about the previous stories. :)

let's start from 03rd april 2011 :)

there's a charity show at tanjung lumpur gam mun lao ~

behind the stage photos :)

me and ebby baobei :D

me and kimiko honeyy :D

vivian and me :D

jane jane and me :D

happy and me :D

kai wen and me :D

all of us :D




only perform for the opening so we can leave there very soon :x

after that went sherwood dinner ~

ebby baobei's farewell dinner D;

-photos-

we're in sherwood :)

garlic breads with cheese.

mushroom soup.

my sausage meal.

hmm..

tasted kinda weird @@

but still nice anyway :)


was imitating ahmein xD

this is the way she uses the fork ;p

the stairs.

i've finished my meal finally :x

my right leg bend dy :s

ebby baobei and me :D

she's cool x)

awww...

this is nice :D

captured by kimiko honeyy :)

so... xD


family photo :)

baobei..

you must take care yourself when you're in KL ya D:

love you and miss you xoxo





-byii-