Friday, June 3, 2011

about the previous stories. :)

16th april 2011

well..

have been invited to this revo night at ms garden..

once me,ahmein and ahwen reached..

i saw there's a lot of ''strangers'' there @@

well..

to be honest..

i ahhh..

quite afraid of ''strangers'' especially who same age with me

i also don't know why :s

sitting at the ''sofa'' and considering whether wanna get up or not @@

sms vin told him that we're here..

bryan them at downstairs too..

chat for awhile then..

soon vin was here..

''tam'' -ing us to go up :x

ahwen said wanna go popular @@

then wesley was here..

begging us to go up :x

then they said if we feel bored they'll accompany us go to megamall @@

hmmm..

lastly..

we went up ~

the christians were friendly :)

the party soon started ~

me and ahmein were trying to be high LOL !!

shout shout shout

clap clap clap

hahahaha..

ahwen looks boring je :s

then they talk about those jesus's stories @@

chat with vin there hahaha xD

pray time ~

hmmm..

ah3 said she fainted yesterday revo night while praying @@

ehmm..

while i closed my eyes and pray i didn't feel my legs were soften too ==

aiyaa..

actually just because of your eyes were closed

and only left the semicircular canals to keep us balanced :s

this is what i think laa :s

before i leave :)


sigh..

it's too late D;

the revo shirts SOLD OUT D;

nevermind..

buy revo pin then x)

went to the lobby wait for ahwen's car x)

take photos xp

me and ahwen :D

me and ahmein :D

ahmein and ahwen :D

ahmein,me and ahwen :D

me and vin :D

thanks vin for companion that night :)

hmmm..

this event will be organize every year..

next year.... ?

if ahmein and ahwen go then i'll go i think so xD

but the probability might be 0.000000000001% huh :s














-byii-