Friday, May 14, 2010

happy birthday to my ebby dear :) ♥

happy birthday my dear :)

love you ^^

muackx :3

hehe..



go Tea-Time celebrate.. [dinner]

hmmm..

im ''fat mou-ing'' kat sana ><''

cause their topic i cant join also :(

haiz..

why im still a ''sai lou nuii'' ==''

LOL !!

kiampa lar lu ==''

[ lu means me..read as hokkien :x ]

anyway..

after dinner..

back cindy's house awhile XD

then go studio makan cake :D

still moody because nobody choi me ==''

LOL..

><''

ishh ishh ><''

fb-ing..

saw xing dar geh link..

title : stupid penguin

0:03 only..

click it..

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha !!

laugh sei me nar XD

i share it to cindy,yeepin,cheezai XD

hahaha..

cheezai keep repeat repeat repeat XD

haha :P

happy mood is back XP

then cindy ask me go watch cheezai's link..

little girls dance Single Lady..

woowww !!!!!!!!!

OMG !!!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaa...

GENG !!

YENG !!

><''

wow man..

they're so powerful !!

arrrr..

i like it :D

i love it :D



i must be as powerful as them !!

XD

wakaka..

GAMBATEH :D











-yii-