Saturday, January 9, 2016

The New Stage. ♥

I'm officially an university student. 
Hell yeah i've got my ideal course & officially an USM art student.
The School of Arts 
What's my course ? 
Graphic Communication 
(so called Graphic Design)
 :)
I'm feeling blessed & happy that i could pass the interview & now officially studying in University Sains Malaysia. 
The course i'm studying right now is totally a contrast compared to my past secondary school subjects and all.
It's because most of my subjects are based on course works.
100% course work.
So in the past 4 months, art projects are given continuously.
Most of our exam result is basically depend on these art works.
I'm totally a newbie for all these though.
Alright, enough of these assignments stuffs~
Now let's talk about my friends :D
I've met a lot of new friends here !
Let me introduce my friends in USM
My roommate 
*Riying
Girls i knew during orientation week~
*Jialey, Jenny, Hooifen, Janet, Colie, Elaine
3 besties from TheMiangs~ We're M.A.D.
*Joyee, Sinthu & Weixin
 My friends a.k.a. coursemates / schoolmates in art school~
I'm feeling really lucky, blessed & happy to know all of them  
Oh well...
There're too much to say but i'm feeling kinda lazy to share all of these now sorryyyy :X
I'm now having the first sem break.
In the blink of an eye, my first semester has ended.
It was like whattttt ?!
Soooooo fast...
Really really fast...
What i can say is...
That feeling after you've been through all the struggles in the past 4 months is unexplainable...
But what i can conclude for this first semester are :
-Hectic
-Exciting
-Happy
-Exhausting
-Incredible
-Friendship
-New experiences

and of course, last but not least,




A     W     E     S     O     M    E



I may not be the top or best,
but I'm proud to be an art student in USM. 











-byii-