Sunday, January 22, 2012

my pre-bday in 2011 :)

hmm..

this year i don't really think like i do have a bday celebration with my buddies ><

did i ? o.o

i did hung out with them on my pre-bday

but feels like that hung out really just a hang out o.o

i do expect for some surprises..

i do expect for presents..

i do expect for bday cake..

i do expect for anything..

sorry that i'm greedy :(

i couldn't say nevermind cause i did mind D:

i couldn't say it's okay cause my heart doesn't feel so D:

so..

what i can i say just fine ? :(

well..

let's think positively

as long as we're still buddies and be with each other together ? :)

i got no offence ><

just trying to share my true feelings

anyway,

i would also like to share my pre-bday hang out here too :)

i had a happy day with them too :)

firstly we had our lunch at oldtown

after that we stepped into all the boutiques at star city !

omg ! :X

we're crazyyyy ! xD

walk in walk out walk in walk out LOL

what caused inconvenience was the rule of taking off your shoes aduh :S

well err..

nothing much to say @@

stop it here then :目

bye~





-byii-