Friday, March 11, 2011

yeahyeah ! ♥

level 1 ( monthly test ) has completed :D

and my busy holidays came and met me already too :D

gotta enjoy my busy holidays :D

go studio work..

hang out with my buddies

long time didnt hang out since 31st dec 2010 >x<

feel so high after exam !! XD

well..

im a form 4 students..

everything are new to me..

my addmath ttn teacher miss phua always say :

'' DO NOT COMPARE your pmr math with form 4 add math..it's totally different ! ''

i agree :)

grrr..

well...

for me...

i can passed at the '' level 1 '' already very good lor :x

congrats to myself first xp

okay !

one of my plan in holidays was related to this add math :D

one day do few ques to upgrade myself :)

work hard yanyi !

you can do it :D

and also will study the others subs la of course..

not only add math xp

should be more hardworking before SPM come to me..

if not i'll very suffer..

because form 4 and 5 subs really hard..

i know im a lazy one..

so gotta force myself..

push myself..

honestly..

my life is really busy busy punya XD

after school night ttn..

after ttn go practice (dance) for performance..

but i always enjoy my busy busy life :)







-byii-